I have been a bad blogger….. I had big plans for loads of blog posts relating to the Offa’s Dyke challenge I finished in April – however I haven’t done any of them (sorry about that!).
I would like to argue there has been mitigating circumstances (see The unexpected physical consequence of Offa’s Dyke) – the last few weeks have been pretty traumatic! My condition has improved slightly, and I am on the path towards getting a diagnosis, so my mind has drifted back to these blog posts.
It is a bit daunting to make a start though, as so much time has passed, and I need a little kick up the backside. So like all good procrastinators, here is a list of all the blog posts coming up – please hold me to it!
- The coin toss – it seemed to be a popular feature, so it probably deserves it’s own post
- Leg 1 – The Clywdian Range: Prestatyn to Llangollen
- Leg 2 -The Middle Bit: Llangollen to Brompton Crossroads
- Leg 3 – Hills & Ridges: Brompton Crossroads to Pandy
- Leg 4 – The Last Bit: Pandy to Sedbury
- The Best and Worse Bits of Offa’s Dyke 4 MS
- Offa’s Dyke 4 MS – A dog’s perspective
- Viewranger & Nokia X-Press Music
- Brasher Supalite GXII Boots
- Primus EtaPackLite Stove
- Vango Banshee 300
- Orikaso folding plate/bowl/cup
Campsite / Pub Reviews
- Gweryd Lakes
- Tower Farm, Llangollen
- Powis Arms Hotel, Pool Quay
- Mellington Hall
- Panpwnton, Knighton
- Radnors End, Hay
- Rising Sun, Pandy
- The Beaufort Hotel, Chepstow
Wow what a list…. I had better get started!